среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Get a Super Clean Dishwasher with Vinegar

Get a Super Clean Dishwasher with Vinegar
Get a Super Clean Dishwasher with Vinegar!

I’ve been on quite a cleaning spree here lately! That always seems to happen after Christmas for me. We take down all of the decorations, then I crave clean and simple! The latest cleaning experiment on my list was my dishwasher. I have read that you can get a super clean dishwasher with vinegar, so I had to try it!


Clean Your Dishwasher With Vinegar

This is what I started with…a coffee stained, icky dishwasher…please tell me this is what yours looks like too!


Vinegar is all you need to get your dishwasher clean

I took this photo of the inside lip of my dishwasher, right where the door connects to the bottom of your dishwasher. Umm…gross!


Use 2 cups of vinegar to clean and sanitize your dishwasher

I filled my trusty Pyrex measuring cup with two cups of white vinegar and ran my dishwasher normally, just like I would if it were full of dishes.


The easiest way to get a clean dishwasher

And guess what? It worked like a charm! My dishwasher is all sparkly clean, and it cost me pennies…whoop! I’m interested in seeing how long it stays clean, but I can definitely say I’ll be using this method to clean my dishwasher every. single. time! So, now I guess I can add this to my other kitchen cleaning tips! If you have any tips for me, I’d love for you to share them in the comments below!


Love this easy cleaning tip? Find hundreds more easy cleaning tips and tricks on my Home Tips Page HERE!



Original article and pictures take www.mom4real.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий