среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Valentine’s Day Chalkboard and Photo Banner

Valentine’s Day Chalkboard and Photo Banner

Between all of the organizing, a couple of house projects that we have been working on, and trying to get down all of our Christmas decorations, I was in need of a little creative break over the weekend. So even though I still have a few Christmas items up, I decided to erase the Christmas chalkboard and get going on a Valentines Day chalkboard.


Cute Valentine's Day Chalkboard with Photo Bunting.  // cleanandscentsible.com

One of the things I like about decluttering, is that I usually find at least one or two things that I have been looking for. When I was going through some of our paperwork for the 31 Day Home Detox, I came across this photo banner that I created a couple of years ago. I had searched everywhere for it last Valentine’s Day but could not find it anywhere!


Cute Valentine's Day Chalkboard with Photo Bunting.  // cleanandscentsible.com

The photos were kind of “out takes” from one of our family photo sessions. This cute one of the boys actually turned into a little wrestling match three seconds later.


Cute Valentine's Day Chalkboard with Photo Bunting.  // cleanandscentsible.com
Connor, of course, had the upper hand in the whole thing.

Cute Valentine's Day Chalkboard with Photo Bunting.  // cleanandscentsible.com

And then you have the photo of me trying to smile at the camera while trying to keep the boys from charging down to the beach.


The photos kind of sum up our family and, while I may have been rather irritated at the time of the photos, they really do make me laugh now as I remember what a fun time the boys had. It’s a good reminder that things don’t always have to be perfect and to just embrace all of those little moments.


The Christmas chalkboard got erase

I kept things simple with the chalkboard and felt that the quote was perfect for the photos. Yes, I love this quirky little family of mine!


NOTE: I often like to use chalk pens for my chalkboards since they are so much easier to work with; however, they can sometimes be a little tricky to erase. If you are having trouble getting your past designs off, just use water, a rag, and a light scrub from a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to take it all off. I also always do the outlining in regular chalk before I go over it with the chalk pen – so much easier to erase!


Cute Valentine's Day chalkboard and photo banner.  Such a great way to showcase your favorite loved ones! //cleanandscentsible.com
Hope you have a wonderful week!

If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas, be sure to check out these posts…


Love this cute Valentine's Day hot cocoa bar! // cleanandscentsible.com

Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bar


This is such a great gift idea for Valentine's Day!  Come up with 12 dates - one for each month - to do throughout the year.  Great to do with your partner or for your kids!

Valentine’s Day Date Night Gift Idea


Lots of fun and healthy Valentine's Day food ideas!  // cleanandscentsible.com
Healthy Valentine’s Day Food Ideas

Original article and pictures take www.cleanandscentsible.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий