среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

How To Decorate A Room Beautifully With Blush Pink

How To Decorate A Room Beautifully With Blush Pink

Blush…as in blush pink. I have always loved the color pink (as you may have noticed) and pretty much all shades of it have caught my designing eye at one time or another. Apparently designing a room with blush pink is now en vogue with the millennials, or so my daughters both tell me.


beautiful living room blush pink and navy blue

I’m not just talking little girl’s rooms or baby nurseries but full on big name interior designers and places that we love to oogle over like Anthro are posting plenty of pink! These days I do it in small doses…

like a fun PINK faux fur pillow or a more girly pillow with ruffles. Not the entire room painted in pink…just a subtle touch. I was that girl who had the pink room growing up, but it was more of a Pepto Pink and these days that’s a bit too much color for my taste.


pretty silk blush pink peonies

pink david austin roses arrangement

grey and blush pink bedroom

Polished Habitat remodeled her bedroom space with the prettiest and softest tones of BLUSH and lots of texture.


This pink striped dresser transformation from Shanna at Resoration Redoux is something that will totally change the look of a room with one piece of vintage.


feminine pink office ideas

pink accents in a bedroom

pink ombre dresser

gallery wall with pink

boho chic pink office

The wall that Kimberly from Swoonworthy painted pink serves as an anchor for her truly remarkable sense of texture and pattern. I love this dramatic take on pink with a boho glam vibe!


layered texture living room

benjamin-moore-blush-pink-paints

If you are searching for BLUSH paint colors, I’ve sourced some of my own favorites from Benjamin Moore, listed from top left to right and down. I have used several of these not only on walls but for furniture painting with great success.


1. Ballerina Pink | 2. Elephant Pink | 3. Gentle Butterfly | 4. Pink Paisley | 5. Whispy Pink | 6. Shell Pink


romantic-blush-pink-decorating-ideas
If you enjoyed this post and love decorating, please subscribe so that you don’t miss out!

Original article and pictures take shabbyfufu.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий