среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

How To Clean a Stainless Coffee Pot

How To Clean a Stainless Coffee Pot

If you own a stainless coffee pot that has brown caked-on coffee stains inside and been struggling to get it back to its like-new, shiny condition….sit back and prepare to be amazed, excited and disgusted. All at the same time.


This is one of those cleaning tips you will love because it requires almost NO effort on your part. Seriously – no effort!


I looooove coffee with a passion. So, it’s safe to say this little beauty runs 7 mornings a week, 365 mornings a year….and sometimes in the afternoon if I’m particularly busy with the kids and work…



I own a capresso coffee maker with a built-in grinder. Have owned it going on 5 years – love it!


A big selling point was the stainless coffee carafe. It seals in hot coffee for several hours after brewing….



But the inside of the carafe is hard to clean. The opening is just big enough for my hand to fit inside, but not big enough for me to move my hand around while cleaning. Over the years I tried everything during the coffee maker cleaning process, hoping it would help chip away at the gunk coating the inside of the pot. Nothing worked.


Thankfully, as I said, my hand is small enough to fit inside, so was able to get in there with a scrubbing sponge to give it a good cleaning on occasion. I also tried a baby bottle brush, to no avail. The inside of the pot would be “clean-ish”, but I could still see the brown layer coating the inside. I wanted the carafe to look brand new.


Once I found the solution, excitement was an understatement. Especially with how easy it truly was to get a sparkling clean stainless coffee pot once again. And today I’m going to tell you how to get your stainless coffee pot looking brand new again, too.


Here is what the inside of my coffee pot looked like…



YES, gross!


That is not a pot full of coffee you’re looking at. That is the coffee stain on the entire inside of the stainless pot.


First, put a kettle of water on to boil…


While waiting for the water to boil, add 1 dishwasher tab to your coffee pot…


If you don’t use dishwasher tabs, just add 1/4 cup of dishwashing powder. set the pot in the sink and wait for the water to boil…


Once the water is boiling, carefully pour the water into the pot filling it completely…


Then let the pot sit in the sink for 30 minutes. After only a few minutes you will see some of the gunk floating to the top…



After 30 minutes carefully, and with kitchen gloves on, swirl the water around in the coffee pot and then pour out the water.


Check this out….



NO, that is not a full pot of fresh coffee I brewed…that is the inner coffee stains that are now GONE and pouring away. I had to pour this into another container in order to show you how amazing this works…



Once you have emptied the water out of the coffee pot, take a look inside…

Talk about shiny!…


I could not believe how well this worked. after all of the previous attempts with scrubbing and different cleansers, it was this easy to get it clean??? Again, with NO scrubbing on my part. Here is the side by side before and after…


If you own a stainless coffee pot, I hope this cleaning tip will help you!

Original article and pictures take www.simplyorganized.me site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий