среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Freebies

Freebies

Hey!


I’m excited you’re here.


Interested in designing your dream life?


You’re in the right place.


The way to designing your dream life is by discovering the magic in personal development, financial intelligence, and online business.


This is what took me from lawyer to financial planner to online entrepreneur.


Learning about personal development, finance, and online business isn’t easy because there is soooo much bad information and advertising out there that makes it impossible to know what to believe.


But if the spender in me can go from a financial disaster to a financial expert in a few short years, then I’m here to tell you that anything is possible!


So, that is what these freebies are about – discovering the life-changing magic of personal development, money, and blogging so you can design your dream life.


Side note – if you use any of these freebies, tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #DesignYourDreamLife so I can see how you’re doing!


If there’s something you’d like to see that isn’t on this list, email me at Natalie.R.Bacon@gmail.com, and I’ll seriously consider creating it.


Click on any (or all!) of the links below to grab a freebie and get started.


PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT


1. 5 Day Goal Setting Course – my free training on how to set goals you’ll actually achieve.


2. 25 Habits That Reduce Stress, Busyness, & Overwhelm – an eBook that will show you crazy good habits to implement them to reduce the chaos in your life.


3. Goal Setting Action Plan – a worksheet that you can use to set goals.


4. 14 Days To Better Time Management – a 14-day checklist to implement new time management hacks every day.


5. Daily Habit Tracker – a worksheet to start tracking your habits to improve your life a little bit every day.


6. Power Productivity List – a worksheet to help you prioritize your day and actually feel like you accomplished what you said you would.


BLOGGING


1. 5 Day Blogging Bootcamp – my free blog training that helps you discover whether blogging is right for you and what you need to do to start.


2. Blogging Quick Start Guide – an eBook that shows you the best way to start a profitable blog.


3. How I Made $45k Blogging In 1 Year While Working Full Time Free eBook – an eBook that explains how I made a sh*t ton of money from my blog while working full time.


MONEY


1. 5 Days To Make & Save More Money – my free training that shows you how to get out of debt, budget, save and make money, and invest for retirement.


2. 11 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Sticking To Your Budget Right Now – an eBook that gives you my top budgeting hacks.


3. 45 Ways To Make Extra Money – a massive list of ways to start making money right now.


4. Paying Off Student Loans – a student loan presentation giving you tons of info about what you need to know about your debt.


5. $20 Money Saving Challenge – a worksheet that guides you through starting to save an emergency fund right now with just $20.


You can also join my Facebook community if you’re into that sort of thing (which you might want to consider, if you’re not)…



Check back for more every once in a while – I’m always updating this page with new freebies!


Cheers to designing your dream life!


– Natalie


Original article and pictures take nataliebacon.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий